Delacorte Press is an imprint of Random House Publishing Group. It was named after George T. Delacorte, Jr., who founded Dell Publishing Company. Dell Publishing Company (later known as Bantam Doubleday Dell) was subsequently bought out by Random House Publishing Group in 1998.
Delacorte Press publishes literary and commercial books for teenagers.
Books Published in The Maze Runner Franchise Edit
On June 19, 2008, James Dashner's agent informed him that Delacorte Press made an offer to publish The Maze Runner, and the deal became official on June 24, 2008.
- The Maze Runner - October 6, 2009
- The Scorch Trials - October 12, 2010
- The Death Cure - October 11, 2011
- The Kill Order - August 14, 2012
- The Maze Runner Files - August 13, 2013
- Inside the Maze Runner: The Guide To The Glade - August 5, 2014