Glader Slang are new words the Gladers had created during their time in The Glade.
- Klunk - means "poop" or "crap."
- Shank - means "friend" or "fellow."
- Shuck - an expletive used to bring attention to one's annoyance or frustration.
- Slim it - means "calm down" or "shut it."
- Slinthead - a derogatory term used mostly by others when one makes a mistake that involves repercussions.
- Greenbean/Greenie - the newest arrival to the Glade.
- Newbie - a newcomer in the Glade. Can refer to a Greenie, or anyone else relatively new.
- Good That - said when a Glader agrees with someone or something.
- Jacked - describing a person who is messed up in the head.
- Deadheads - a forest in the South West end of The Glade with a graveyard.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.